Personal data protection policy
shop.Bake-Street.com is a project developed by The Hudson Bakery SL and its NIF: B86883071
Transparency is one of the values with which we identify ourselves, which is why we want you to know from the outset that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at shop.Bake-Street.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional, financial or private situation of other family members be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is actually necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Shop Bake-Street has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: The Hudson Bakery S.L.
- Trade name: Shop Bake-Street
- NIF: B86883071
- Address: C/ Juncal, 1. 28850 Torrejon de Ardoz (Madrid)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Activity: Sale of online courses
- Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 31723, folio 1 , inscription 1 with sheet M-570753, the 05-12-2013
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will be treated as “Clients, web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational measures of security established in the effective legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of Integrity and Confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should be aware that we take every precaution to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at Shop Bake-Street come from:
- Purchase form
- Contact form
- Subscription form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Shop Bake-Street is processing personal data concerning me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request your rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Hudson Bakery SL. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned
- The processing is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Shop Bake-Street there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each system of capture (forms):
- Purchase Form: We request the following personal data: Name, Surname, NIF/CIF, Company Name, Country, Address, Postal Code, City, Province, Telephone, Email, to buy in shop.Bake-Street.com. We will use these data to register you as a customer, manage your orders, generate the invoice for your order, allow access to services reserved for customers of our website and inform you of our products and services, as well as send commercial communications of our products, including services by electronic means, if you check the box of acceptance. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Shop Bake-Street hosted in Hetzner within the EU.
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of shop.Bake-Street.com. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have and are not subject to the conditions of contract. These data will not be stored, the contact form sends us an email to which we respond, ie it works the same as if you send us an email.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the Shop Bake-Street servers hosted by Hetzner within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Shop Bake-Street can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of shop.Bake-Street.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of The Hudson Bakery SL. It will treat your data for the purposes of correctly administering your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of shop.Bake-Street. As well as for any other purpose that the rules of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, The Hudson Bakery SL. (Shop Bake-Street) with address at C/ Juncal, 1. 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Shop Bake-Street does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the person concerned.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, shop.Bake-Street.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help shop.Bake-Street.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of shop.Bake-Street.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Amazon Web Services: is a cloud computing service provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc., a Seattle company, P.O. Box 81226, WA 98108-1226 in the United States. Amazon Web Services, Inc. processes the data for the purpose of performing its cloud computing services to The Hudson Bakery SL.
Hosting: Hetzner Online GmbH, based in Germany. Further information can be found at: https://www.hetzner.com (Hetzner Online GmbH). Hetzner Online GmbH processes the data for the purpose of carrying out its hosting services to The Hudson Bakery SL.
Consultancy/Management: GESTORIA ADMINISTRATIVA MATEO S.L., with registered office in C/ San Isidro, 2 – Torrejón de Ardoz. More information at: http://gestoriamateo.es (GESTORIA ADMINISTRATIVA MATEO S.L.). GESTORIA ADMINISTRATIVA MATEO S.L. treats the data in order to perform its advisory services / management The Hudson Bakery SL.
When you browse shop.Bake-Street.com you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
shop.Bake-Street.com is committed to the use and processing of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling its obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integrated and secure, ie, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
shop.Bake-Street.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, The Hudson Bakery SL. will ensure that anyone who is authorized by Shop Bake-Street to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Shop Bake-Street, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as known or as reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to shop.Bake-Street.com exonerating The Hudson Bakery SL. (Shop Bake-Street), of any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to The Hudson Bakery SL. (Shop Bake-Street) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances will this revocation be retroactive.
The Hudson Bakery SL. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, The Hudson Bakery SL. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, shop.Bake-Street.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, shop.Bake-Street.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.
Document revised on 25-04-2018.